Tripura has launched the Sustainable Catchment Forest Management (SCATFORM) project with the assistance of JICA to address issues such as forest cover loss and forest degradation mainly caused by shifting cultivation. The project would be implemented mainly in upper catchment areas where forest degradation and soil erosion are severe and livelihood improvement needs are high.
The activities undertaken under the project involves promotion of bamboo plantation, agroforestry based livelihood, eco-tourism development, development of value addition for bamboo and other Non-Timber Forest Product (NTFP) in order to create alternate livelihood opportunities for local communities.
Which of the following statements regarding 'Global Risks Report' 2019 is/are correct?
1. It is an exclusive report on credit risks faced by banks and financial institutions on the backdrop of rising infrastructure bubble.
2. It is published by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank in collaboration with International Monetary Fund.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
The Dolaithabi Barrage Project is located in Dolaithabi village in Manipur over the Iril river also known as ‘Zildung’ has become a threat to thousands of residents of Saikul area. When the shutters of Dolaithabi Barrage Project are closed, the water levels in Zildung swelled up enormously and inundated vast areas of land.
With reference to Jan Aushadhi Kendras, consider the following statements:
1. Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation(CDSCO) is responsible for co-coordinating procurement, supply and marketing of generic drugs through the Jan Aushadhi Kendras.
2. Jan Aushadhi Kendras can be opened only by State Governments and not by private hospitals.
3. Surgical items are also sold in Jan Aushadi Kendras.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?