96A 4th Avenue AF-block,Anna Nagar (W),Ch-40.Shanti Clny Rd [Adj.SBI RETAIL BANKING BRANCH].
Which of the statements regarding 'Unified Payments Interface' (UPI) is/are correct?
1. UPI works on both mobile devices and desktop computers.
2. UPI-PIN is mandatory to authorize all bank transactions in an UPI app.
3. Currently there are three different channels for transferring funds using UPI.
(a) 1 and 2 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
Consider the following statements regarding recently launched 'PSLV-C45' rocket:
1. It was the first lauch vehicle to use solar propulsion in the second stage of the rocket.
2. PSLV - QL version was used in this launch to inject 29 satellites in to Low Earth Orbit.
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
(c) 3 and 4 only
(d) 1 and 3 only
(a) 1 and 3 only
(c) 3 Only
Polyhydroxyalkanoate is a
(c) Oil Zapper
(c) 2 and 3 only
Consider the following statements regarding Coal Bed Methane (CBM):
1. It refers to the methane absorbed into the solid matrix of coal
2. Coal Bed Methane is located wherever coal is found
3. It contains 50% of methane and 50% of carbon dioxide
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(d) 1 and 3 only
Which of the following statements regarding ‘RFID Technology’ is/are correct?
1. RFID uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects
2. Tags must be within line of sight of the reader to read the tag information
3. RFID tags has a limitation of maximum reading distance of one metre
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(b) 1 and 3 only
Consider the following statements regarding ‘Digital Wallet / E-Wallet’ which is being increasingly used in India :
1. It is a component of the payment system
2. In India, it comes under the legally recognized term – ‘Prepaid Payment Instruments’
3. All companies can issue e-wallets in India irrespective of paid-up capital
E-wallet is a component of the payment system. The word “payment system” is defined in India to mean a system that enables payment to be effected between a payer and a beneficiary, involving clearing, payment or settlement service or all of them.
In India, E-wallet comes under the legally recognized term - “Prepaid Payment Instruments”. Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) are defined in the RBI Guidelines issued under the Payment and Settlements Systems Act, 2005.
Only those companies incorporated in India and have a minimum paid-up capital of Rs. 500 lakh and minimum positive net worth of Rs. 100 lakh at all the times are permitted to issue wallets in India.
© crackingias.com 2018